Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Master Cleanse Day 7 (evening)

5:56 pm  I just got home from getting Biggs from the vet.  I will never understand how a perfectly fine well visit costs $100, but at least he is healthy and happy, and now on thyroid meds for the rest of his life!  Who knew a dog could have a thyroid condition.  But I did manage to pickup the McDougall book for weight loss.  I have already raced through the first chapter over lunch, and i am excited to read the entire book, and I honestly feel it is the answer to how to eat for me personally.  "The McDougall Program for Maximum Weight Loss" is the name of the book, and I am torn between going to yoga and climbing on the treadmill with this book.  Actually, I am not so torn, I think I am going to climb on that treadmill!  The diet is going well today, as I have not thought much about weight at all, and I am looking forward to walking tonight.  I just need to decide when I am actually going to do my hair...  A subject to which MUCH more time will be devoted I am sure.  I still have a coated tongue, although it is noticeably less coated today.  I just wonder when and if it will go away completely, and how do you know if your body has gained true benefit from doing the cleanse.  The last time I did the cleanse, I stopped on day 7-- granted I had experienced 8 lbs of weight loss, and I was feeling terrific.  It was several months before I put that weight back on, and only when I stopped exercising, and not before.  I was very happy with my results, and I am sure I will do the same this time, only better-- I refuse to let anyone or anything come in between me and my health!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment