Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 3 after lunch

Just finished working out, and now I am going to have to go to the store and get more lemons, maple syrup, and some Knot Today for my hair :-).  I have had a very good day overall.  And my throat is beginning to feel a lot better.  I don't feel like I am going to be full blown sick, I just feel like I am passing toxins or something I guess.  My tongue is coated with a white/yellow/green film, and I am still passing a surprising amount of solids considering I haven't eaten anything substantial in days.  I am now thinking that I should just do this fast for the ten days, and afterward amp up my workout routine to include lots more cardio, etc., so that I can eat solid food.  I do miss the comfort of eating really wonderful foods.  I am not having many cravings necessarily, but I am missing that comfort.  Also, my energy is a little low.  I don't want to have to take any pills or anything, however if I continue to feel this low, I just might have to take something to make it through the day.  I just finished my first jug of the day, so I am off now to go make a second jug.  More later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment