So on day 1 I weighed myself at 182.5 lbs. Day 2 was ROUGH, I woke up with a sore throat, and it just kept nagging most of the day. I realized I hadn't gotten lemons, so while sipping on my salt water flush, I drove myself to walmart, working myself slowly up into a panic thinking I was going to have to run to the bathroom, or have an accident before I made it back home. I didn't, however, and made my lemonade for the day. I drank the better part of two full jugs on day 1 in total, and even drank the tea at night. I weighed in at 180.5 on day 2. I think that 95% of that was waste stuck in my colon. This is the first time in a long time I have not felt clogged up inside. So by the end of day 2, I had only consumed 1 jug, but I was so tired that I fell asleep at 6pm for the night. I didn't even get to make my tea. I was just worn out, and the sort throat was kicking my butt. I was worried I was coming down with a serious cold. I also know that I was disturbing some seriously old stuff in my colon! I still feel like I am a lot of times, because it is day 3, and there are still consistently old bits of food, etc, that are flushing out of me. I mean lots of solid food, and it is over 3 days since I had any serious food!
So officially at the beginning of day 3, I weighed in at 180.5. I am sure part of that was because I didn't drink enough juice, and also I had a cup of regular tea (no cream or sugar of course), mixed with one of my lemonades to switch things up a bit. My plan for today is to hit the grocery store for lemons and syrup, and to workout at the gym with weights. I am happy and excited about seeing myself in the 170s again- I would like to end this fast weighing in the 150s, that would be amazing, and I would be able to pick up my physical activity drastically. I have also been suffering very mild headaches, but nothing serious, and I just try to make sure I always have some lemonade around. I am going to be late for work if I don't push it, so I will post another blog entry there.
Friday, August 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment