Monday, August 9, 2010

Master Cleanse Day 6

It is 6:14 am, and I am just sitting here wondering how many more mins I have before I can unchain myself from the toilet area.  I have followed essentially the same routine at night, senna tea, and in the morning-- salt water flush.  This time I actually microwaved the tea bags, and steeped them a bit longer- well, today I had the old familar cramps!!  More solids (lots of solids) came out this morning, with and without the help of the salt water.  I am still amazed at how many days solids stay in my system.  I think I am going to start this McDougall diet I have been reading about online.  I am going to go get the actual book- not quite sure which one yet.  I am so excited to start eating a low fat, lower protein all-vegan diet.  I just think it is going to be great!  Now I am torn as to whether I should continue on with the master cleanse until I see the scale move past where I want it, and maintain using mcdougall, or to switch after I have completed the minimal cleanse part, which would be 4 more days.
The scale showed 178.5 lbs, so a total weight loss of 4 lbs in 6 days-- not too shabby considering the horrendous cheating sessions I have had!  Also, I feel I have been bulking up from my marathon weightlifting sessions in the gym.  I managed to get outside for a walk yesterday, but that was the first time in ages!  I hope to keep that up every single day this week- some sort of cardio.  I am hoping that will show up on the scale.
I am starting to notice a slight amount of mucous in my stool, which if I remember correctly is a good thing- like the next phase of the cleanse.  I am so happy that I am not completely black and crusty on the inside like I felt previously!!  I am happy that I decided to do this cleanse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment