Monday, August 9, 2010

Master Cleanse Day 6 (pm)

6:15pm So at work today, I felt the fear that I might run out of my juice, so probably because I panicked at started gulping the juice down-- of course I ran out!  I didn't have any thing from about 3:30pm to 6 pm, and I thought I was going to go wolf down some crackers or something.  I did manage to make it home and finally managed to make some juice.  I weighed myself, however, just before I drank any more juice, and it was the same, 178.5 lbs.  I am receiving great benefits from this cleanse, but weight loss doesn't seem to be one of them!  I suppose I am drinking way too much juice, but I refuse to go hungry-- that is not the point of the cleanse.  Maybe it will take a few days for the effects of me cheating to completely get out of my system.  I also might be holding myself to too high of a standard.  They say you can lose upto 2 lbs per day-- I know that is unhealthy and unreasonable, but the last time I was able to do this cleanse, I did it for 7 days and lost 8 pounds!  I have been on this cleanse for 6 days and only lost 3 pounds.  As far as I am concerned, that is probably water weight!  I am going to head to the gym, however, and put in both a weights workout AND cardio.  I am determined to just no longer be fat!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment