Monday, May 28, 2012
Master Cleanse??
Now I am reading more and more about the fruits and veggies and life after the cleanse. I am considering doing the fruit and veggie thing- not a cleanse. I don't really want to lose bunches of weight only to feel like I am in a fight to keep off those pounds. I have been going back and forth with this for most of the day. I thought that writing it in my last post would solidify my decision, however I am still not quite sold... I do feel like I should maybe just cook healthy. I am in a dieters paralysis. I think lots of people go through this-- not sure how they get out of it! but I think that I will eat and drink healthy and keep track of my progress here. For better or worse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment